Tumbled metal buckle with black leather belt
The ideal size of the belt is when, with closed belt, the buckle is fastened to the third hole.
To know your size belt ideal, follow a few simple tips : if you have a belt you usually wear, you can measure the distance between the hole and used the end of the buckle, which is equivalent to the waist measurement.
Look at the table of the guide to the size of the belt below what matches your size and you’re done !
The choice of size of the belt also depends on how you plan to wear it
(Especially for Women, who often wear on the sides and not on life).
If in doubt you should buy the next size up , and forget about it .
Warning: The measurements of the belts below refer to the seat belt fastened correctly, or the third hole.
|Waist Line (cm)||Total Measure (cm)||INT Men Size||Men Size|
– Treated precision casting;
– Materials: Zama15 – aluminum, copper, magnesium, zinc 99.995 %;
– Finish: Metal/Tumble Vintage;
– Transparent protective treatment;
– Nickel free.
– Material: 100 % bull shoulder;
– All Black;
– Width: 4 cm / Length: 80-125 cm.